- Vision Therapy for All Ages
- Comprehensive Eye Examinations for All Ages, including Infants and Preschoolers
- Eyewear Designing and Dispensing
- Contact Lens Fitting and Follow-up, including Bifocal, Disposable and Astigmatism Lenses
- Treatment of Eye Diseases and Co-Management of Surgery
- Laser Vision Correction (LASIK) Co-management and Consultation
- Treatment for Learning-related Vision Problems, including ADD/ADHD, Dyslexia, Reading, and Tracking Problems, etc.
- Treatment for Binocular Vision Conditions, such as Amblyopia (lazy eye), Convergence Insufficiency (near vision disorder), Diplopia (double vision), Lack of Stereopsis (two-eyed depth perception), and Strabismus (cross-eyed, wandering eye, eye turns, etc.)
- Visual Rehabilitation for Patients with Special Needs, such as Developmental Delays or Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI), including Autism, Stroke, Whiplash, CP, MS, etc.
- Treatment for Stress-related Visual Problems, including Blurred Vision, Visual Stress from Reading and Computers, Eye Strain Headaches, and/or Vision-induced Stomachaches or Motion Sickness
- Sports Vision Correction and/or Improvement
Facilities and Equipment
We have a special vision training department which serves both children and adults who have visual problems which affect learning, earning, and sports performance. We offer a myopia prevention/control program which involves a combination of one or more of the following: specially fit rigid contact lenses, low plus for near, and vision training. We offer our patients a wide variety of current contact lens options and specialize in hard-to-fit patients.
Our modern office is equipped with the most sophisticated equipment and technology available to provide you with the vision care you need and expect.
Types of Payment Accepted
We accept Cash, Personal Checks, Debit Card, Master Card, and Visa.
We participate with VSP, Medicare, Medicaid, EyeMed, and Medical Eye Services. Check with our staff if you have other types of coverage.
Our staff speaks Spanish, Chinese, and English.
EyeGlass Guide will help you better understand the many lens choices available to you. This on-line tool will guide you through a series of questions about you, your lifestyle and your specific eye wear needs. At the end, you’ll receive eye wear suggestions specifically tailored to meet your needs. EyeGlass Guide is brought to you by Transitions.
View an instant demonstration of Transitions photochromic technology. See how lenses darken and fade back to clear to provide continual visual comfort and protection. Demonstrations brought to you by Transitions.